Date/Time:Date(s) : Sep 15, 2017 to Sep 15, 2017
Time : 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM
Pune Municipal Corporation Main Building
Under Pune Smart City Plan (SCP), a smart parking management system is envisaged for the city of Pune with an objective of improving parking operations in the city leveraging latest technological solutions. As a way forward on this, an industry workshop was organized with the objective of exploring all the technology solutions, business models, productivity benchmarks, case studies and India specific challenges through an open discussions with the Industry partners. Following points were discussed during the meeting :
- Parking related issues in Pune and expected scope of a smart parking solution for Pune.
- Technology options available (proven and upcoming), challenges associated with them and most appropriate solution for Pune.
- Scalability and cost-effectiveness of the available solutions
- Various commercial models available and their pros and cons
- Next steps for Pune Smart parking
Last modified: Tuesday December 19th, 2017